District of Columbia
Armed Forces - AE
Armed Forces - AP
Armed Forces - AA
Maintenance Agreement (Choose One) :
I2K Support Extended Network Service
B/W Start Meter
Color Start Meter
Authorized signature acknowledges terms/conditions and expiration dates or meter readings. The terms and conditions on the face and reverse side of this agreement correctly set fourth the entire agreement between parties.
By executing this agreement, I acknowledge that I have read and understand this agreement and I certify that I am authorized to execute this agreement on behalf of Customer.
By filling out the below the Customer has agreed to pay for the I2KSupport at $9.95 per month per piece of eligible equipment for no less than one year.
Customer understands that early cancellation of I2KSupport initiated by them will cause all support instances that were previously covered by the I2KSupport to be chargeable at standard rates.
Upload Your Signature
IMAGE 2000 REPRESENTATIVE
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms and conditions comprise the entire agreement between Customer and Image 2000 with
respect to the Service.
This Image 2000 Extended Network Support Terms of Service (“Service Terms”) is provided to you (“Customer”) in connection with the Image 2000 Support Plan “I2KSuport” that Customer has purchased.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Upon purchase of the Service, Customer shall be eligible to receive the following services via onsite customer location or through remote/phone support
(e.g., over the phone or via the Customer’s computer with an Image 2000 Agent logged into the Customer’s computer):
- Software Installation of Print Drivers and Optional Software that integrates directly with any covered MFP equipment or printing device. Software can be installed on Windows Computers (both local and server based) and Macintosh computers.
- Software assessment, troubleshooting, and upgrading as necessary of Print Drivers and Optional Software.
-Troubleshooting of any printing issues including incorrect output or slow performance of existing MFP equipment.
- Scan to folder setup from an MFP device. This includes setting up scan to folder on a local PC or scanning to a network server share.
- Scan to email setup. (This will require the customer to be able to provide general information about their email provider. Smtp server name, authentication info, port number, etc.)
- Scan to FTP setup. (This will require the customer to be able to provide general info about the destination FTP site. Address, login details, default directory, etc.)
- Scan Address Book management. We will maintain the MFP’s address book with new addresses to be entered or existing addresses to be edited per the Customer request.
- Troubleshooting of all malfunctioning address book entries.
- Software installation of PC Fax driver.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of PC Fax driver which includes updating Fax Driver as necessary and any performance issues.
- Ongoing training on an as needed basis for copying, scanning, faxing, and all functionality of the MFP equipment or printing device.
- Guaranteed 1-4 hour response time to any service request covered by this agreement.
Accepting this agreement will get you to the front of the service request line as all customers with a current support contract have higher priority over customers that have not accepted.
Service is on a per-equipment basis and is limited to eligible MFP equipment at Customer locations.
Eligible MFP equipment includes Copiers or printing devices placed at the customer location by Image 2000 or equipment Image 2000 has agreed to as being eligible.
Image 2000 may change the terms and conditions of the Service from time to time. Upon any change in
the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Image 2000 will notify you by mailing the changes to the address we currently have on file for the customer.
Image 2000 may at any time cancel the service agreement and will also notify the customer by mailing the most current address we have.
Image 2000 shall not be liable to Customer or any third party should Image 2000 exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Customer’s continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmative agreement by Customer to abide and be bound by these Service Terms and its modifications.
LIMITATIONS TO SERVICE
Image 2000 shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond its
Image 2000 and/or its third party service providers reserve the right to refrain from providing the
Services ordered and instead refund Customer’s payment, wholly or in part, on the basis that the technical needs
(including wiring or overcoming physical or technical barriers) or other requirements of the Customer are unusual or extensive and beyond the scope of these Service Terms, as determined by Image 2000.