Wide Format Imaging is an essential component to many vertical markets, such as AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction), Manufacturing, Government and Education, and the KIP 7170 Wide Format MFP can be a significant document output device capable of copying, printing and scanning large-sized documents and sets.
Highly productive for any environment, the KIP 7170 can improve turnaround time and document workflow for wide format business users.
• Speed: 6 D size pages per minute
• Functions: B&W wide format printer with integrated scan system
• Scan Format: IFF, Multipage TIFF, PDF, PDF-A, Multipage PDF, DWF, Multipage DWF, JPEG, CALS
• Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi
• Paper Size: Width 11 to 36 Length: 20’ (standard), 500’ optional
• Paper Weight: Bond-Plain 18-24 lb. / 64-90 gsm, vellum-translucent-tracing 18-20 lb. / 80 gsm, film 3.5-4 mil / 75 micron
• Network Connectivity Standard