3,200-sheet standard paper capacity expandable to 6,700 sheets with options
The MX-M754N monochrome workgroup document systems offer powerful multitasking workflow features and exceptional image quality at speeds up to 75 pages per minute. Designed for large workgroups and departmental environments, these models combine a versatile modular design with tablet-style menu navigation and powerful output capabilities that can help virtually any office accomplish more in less time.
- Easy to Operate – Sharp’s tablet-style touch-screen display offers a user-friendly graphical interface enabling quick access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- Advanced Workflow Capabilities – Equipped with the latest version of Sharp OSA® technology and Cloud Portal Office content management for easy integration with network applications and cloud services.
- Standard Wireless Networking – Provides flexible access from mobile devices for scanning and printing directly to the MFP using Sharpdesk® Mobile, a free downloadable app.
The MX-M754N monochrome workgroup document systems also support Sharp’s industry-leading security features, which include standard 256-bit data encryption and up to 10 times overwrite protection and a convenient End-of-Lease feature that erases all data, address books, and personal information at time of trade in.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images even on jobs with fine detail
- 3,200-sheet standard paper capacity expandable to 6,700 sheets with options
- Full-size, retractable keyboard allows quick and easy data entry
- Large 10.1" (diagonally measured) tablet-style touch-screen display offers image preview feature with flick, tap and slide navigation, and pinch-and-zoom capability
- Network ready PCL®6 and genuine Adobe® PostScript®3™ printing systems
- Offers a choice of five high-performance finishers, from a compact inner finisher to a high capacity, floor-standing saddle-stitch finisher.
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (IPM)
- Supports Cloud Portal Office, a content management software service from Sharp for storing and sharing scanned documents and other electronic files
- Supports Sharp’s enhanced security platform with standard 256-bit data encryption, up to 10 times overwrite protection, and convenient End-of-Lease feature
- Versatile paper handling system feeds up to 80 lb. cover through the paper trays, and up to 110 lb. cover through the bypass tray