When selecting a new fleet of copiers, multifunctional products or printers, quality of service is just as important as product quality. All vendors say that they have the best service. It takes tremendous determination to provide superior service day-in and day-out. Before you make a decision, consider the following:
1) Call the dealer and see if you can easily contact someone.
2) Leave a voice message and test response time.
3) Call the service department and time how long you're kept on hold.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
1) Verify whether machines will be delivered and installed simultaneously.
2) Will the machine be connected to your network the same day?
3) Ask to meet the service manager. If this is easily arranged, it is an indication of the level of service promised.
4) Don't hesitate to ask any questions that are important to your business.