With its 10-point multi-touch functionality and high-sensitivity capacitive touch technology for a precise and smooth pen operation
With its 10-point multi-touch functionality and high-sensitivity capacitive touch technology for a precise and smooth pen operation, the SHARP AQUOS BOARD® PN-L401C interactive display shines in a variety of roles and locations. Whether installed face-up or in a landscape or portrait orientation, it excels as an interactive information interface. Not only is it a powerful meeting tool, it can also be used to engage and inform people in stores, museums, showrooms and other public spaces.
*Screen image simulated.
**Available for download via included download application.
- 40" Class (39.5" diagonal) Interactive Display System
- 10-Point Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- Intel® Mini-OPS Expansion Slot supports the optional PN-ZB03H HDBaseT™ 2.0 and PN-ZB03W Wireless Expansion Boards
- SHARP Display Connect Software Included for Easy Connectivity with Mobile Devices
- SHARP Touch Viewer™ Software provides Easy Manipulation of Multiple File Types**
- Enhanced Writing Surface with Improved Fingerprint and Glare Resistance
- Crestron Connected™ Compatibility
- Brilliant High Definition (1,920 x 1,080) Edge Lit LED Display
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Built-In 10W per Channel Stereo Audio System
- Bundled stand for desktop set-up