Rooted in the offset printing process, the world�s fastest digital duplicator delivers digital business benefits.
Increase the speed and effectiveness of your printing operations with the RISO RZ1090, the world�s fastest digital duplicator. The RZ1090 prints at speeds up to 180 ppm with true 600 dpi image quality for exceptional printing productivity and remarkable performance.
- Produce more jobs: At speeds up to 180 pages-per-minute, the RZ1090 is the world�s fastest digital duplicator. The short paper path supports a wide range of paper stocks to deliver legendary RISO reliability.
- Automate production: The new Plug-and-Print capability automatically and immediately prints one or multiple saved jobs from USB flash drives without the need for additional user intervention.
- Enhanced image quality: Improved cylinder motion controls and advanced printer driver algorithms deliver smoother ink transfer and overall increased image quality.
- Minimize short-run printing costs: A new ink saving mode reduces ink usage by up to 20% for cost-conscious customers and higher profit margins.
- Increased job flexibility and system dependability: Rotate pages 180 degrees at the click of a button to reverse the lead-edge for jobs with high-density coverage, increasing paper feed reliability and reducing page-to-page set-off.
- New Envelope Feeder Accessory: The new Thompson T-100D envelope feeder and T-200 exit conveyor provide continuous load and unload capacity for envelopes ranging in size from 3� x 5� to 6.5� x 13� and heavy paper stocks up to 110lb index.
Build on offset capabilities and move into digital printing with the RZ1090
The RZ1090 provides an easy first step from analog offset to digital printing. The simple copier-like user interface and operation make the RZ1090 intuitive and fast to learn so you�ll be producing high-quality output within minutes.
- Like offset, the RZ1090 uses liquid ink while electrophotographic copiers use dry toner.
- The RZ1090 uses master plates in the printing process. RISO masters are manufactured from an organic material�a major environmental benefit.
- Master plates are automatically exposed like CTP, plus automatically loaded and unloaded like on advanced DI offset presses.